Saturday, July 03, 2010

I Have Some Great Scrapbook and Ephemra....

I have some great scrapbook and ephemra items for sale at eBay, with today being the last day, I wanted to share the links with you as the 4 "LOTS" I have to sale are full of all kinds of goodies to use in your daily art and craft projects. Especially great for the challenges and ATC's creations. Clicking on the LOT should take you to view the eBay listing where I have more pictures posted and more information on these items. It was time for me to go through all my creative supplies and reorganize my drawers and shelves. I will be posting about 6 more "Lots" in the near future; more paper, stamps, some ink pads, albums, etc.

Blessings, Angelina

Lot A


Lot B
Lot C

Lot D

1 comment:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Angela,
I just wanted to tell you that I posted the picture of your beautiful basket for the I Owe it All to Him blog...I hope you'll come see it...I wrote an inspirational story to go with it.
Hugs,
Cindy