Monday, February 15, 2010

Congratulations Go Out To....

Dear One World One Heart friends,

No pushing and shoving my dear friends; it is now 9:00pm pacific time which means it is the hour for me to draw the winner of my Pie Plate Keeper and pie plate. I will be counting my first comment as ONE and will number downward to the 209th comment; I'll put these numbers into the random generator and let you know the winning name in just a few minutes.

Drum roll please.........the random generator picked number 67 which is Halle's Hobbies, an artist from Minnesota. YEAH! Balloons and confetti are swirling all around. Congratulations dear friend; I'll be sending you an email in just a few minutes.

Thank you all for stopping by my blog for the One World One Heart this year. It has been such a pleasure to meet all of you and how wonderful it will be to go back through and visit your blogs from time to time. I hope you'll be stopping by for a visit in the near future.

Blessings to all,
Angelina

1 comment:

Angela said...

Angelina, I just popped over and saw on your side bars, your amazing Rosary's..oh my,,how absolutely precious. I have just started doing the Rosary a few months back....following in my grandmother Angelina's footsteps. How delightful to meet another Angelina WHO makes them..Blessings