Sunday, February 08, 2009

I Have Awards - I've Been Tagged - All In One Post. Find Out How To Receive An ATC - It's a Tagging and Award Party!

I'm finally catching up on things. The first month of the New Year brought with it a ton of challenges. I pray this is not what the rest of the year is going to be like.

Here's one of the Awards I received which is the Butterfly Award. It is for the coolest blog.


I received this from Barbara at Basia-Spirit Space. \Barbara's blogspot is a delight to read and just a good relaxing place to stop and rest awhile, enjoy her soothing words and beautiful artwork.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate 10 other blogs for this award
4. Add links to those blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

The next award I need to get posted: The Lemonade Award. This I received from Patti at The Treasure Barn.

With this award, you pick 10 blogs that show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.

And last but not least, I have also received a TAGGING by Patti at the Treasure Barn.

This Tag is named the MEME and the Rules are as follows:

Open a document or folder.
Choose the fifth folder and then the fifth photo in that folder
do a post describing the photo
tag five friends to the "meme"

So let's see what picture I end up with.


These are a set of my handcrafted friendship cards I created which are for sale at my Esty site.

I am always greatful for such nice awards and wonderful taggings. They are certainly a surprise!

So what do I do when I received these? I have a AWARD AND TAGGING PARTY right here at my site, and I give away several ATCs instead of posting awards and tags to others sites.

This time, I will search out a few sites and list them with their link, here at my blog with some information about the site and why I enjoyed my visit there.

All you have to do is visit one of these sites, or any other site you love, then come back here and and leave a post in this comment section what you enjoyed most about your visit to the site.

I will send an ATC to the first 10 people who leave a comment with their email address so that I can reach you easily. Please put spaces in your email address so that it cannot be picked up by any spammers out in cyber world.

1. Here's one site I love to go to. Altered Expressions . At Altered Expressions you enjoy a full array of artistic expressions, beautiful art work and an fun to read blog. This is a blog I recommend.

2. Another blog I love to visit is Patti over at 7 Rose Petal Path. Her blog is a fun treat, filled with beautiful eye-candy, where mixed media collage abounds and fills your spirit with creativity.

3. Another blogger I love and apprieciate is Lisa at A Whimsical Bohemian and also the creator of One World One Heart which unfortunately, I missed getting my name on this year (I felt so sad). Oh well, there is always next year, right? Anyway, Lisa's sites are always great and her energry and devotion to One World One Heart is truly amazing and such a fun filled project.

Enjoy a few sites or find some new ones and tell me about them and I'll send you an ATC. I'd post a picture of the ATC, but I haven't created it just yet. I may get it posted, or you may just receive a surprise ATC in your mail.

Blessings and Have a Great Day,
Angelina

No comments: