Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Birthday Etsy Cottage Style Ning



Etsy Cottage Style social network is almost one year old and they're having a party starting today 8 February and it's going on until 12 February. On February 12th Etsy Cottage Style will be one year old.

During the Birthday Party there will be a lot of fun and games going on.

This is a great place to get together, share creative adventures, chat, and join in some fantastic swaps.

Stop by, or sign-up if you are not a member, and have a great time.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Etsy Cottage Style....what a wonderful place this is, I love being a member.
Happy Birthday Etsy Cottage Style!
Hugs
Patti

Sunday Girl said...

Hi Angelina,
I just wanted to let you know that I received the beautiful jewelry I won in your Christmas giveaway. I posted a little about it on one of my blogs. These are truly beautiful pieces and will have to fight my daughter for them. Thank you so much.
Hugs 8o) Sunday Girl

Catherine said...

Lovely blog!

I want to let you know I posted about the necklace I won in your Dec. Giveaway. The post Is titled "I Forgot It Was Friday!" I must tell you that necklace is the most comfortable piece of jewelry I have ever worn and the colors are beautiful. I love it!