Saturday, August 30, 2008

Little Fairies get Swapped

I finally sent my Fairy to Pam and she received it earlier in the week. I thought I'd share the photograph of our little Fairies together and also the pics of the Fairy I created. She is sitting on top of an old perfume bottle (I have a vintage collection of them that I'll be putting on Etsy). She is created with Polymer clay...I couldn't get the clay to shape right for the head so I finally used a wooden bead in place of the polymer clay.

5 comments:

cuteartworld said...

Oh what cute fairies! I hope you stop by and check out my little fairies too! You have some really Cute designs Angelina!

Be Inspired Always said...

Beautiful fairies! I love them.



Jillian

cliodhna said...

hi I love your fairies!

I am having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to join. I am looking for business tips useful for me and as a bonus useful for everyone else reading too.. I have had some cool ones! would love to see you there, x clio

littlethings1 said...

How cute ! Love having your Fairy sitting on top of the bottle !!

Patti said...

Such pretty faries !!
I love your blog. Thanks for visiting my blog and for participating in the Halloween ATC Challenge.

Would you mind if I put your link on my blog?

I will be back to visit.
Patti