Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Beautiful Fairy Wand....
















A most beautiful Fairy Wand came my direction on Monday. This is from Pam (Pammaro at Etsy Cottage Style). Isn't this just fabulous! I think she is truly a lovely little fairy with all her glitter on her wings and her dress. Just look at the wand itself, It is surrounded with so many pretty items, pearl like strands, shiny stones and a beautiful rainbow tinsel. What a wonderful swap it has been. I've so enjoyed getting my little Fairy ready to go to Pam and I have to say, it was sheer delight on Monday when her package arrived here. Thank you Pam, the wand is truly a gift to behold.

Angelina


4 comments:

pammaro said...

Thank you sweetie; I have received your adorable fairy in exchange, and love her. You out did yourself with her delicate features and details!

Angelina's Trinkets said...

Thanks Pam, She was fun to create. As well, I enjoyed being your partner in the swap and getting to exchange emails with you.

cuteartworld said...

This one is so beautiful!

Ginger said...

Your wand is fabulous! What wonderful imagination making it outstanding!