Sunday, April 13, 2008

Six Word Memoir - Tagged

I was tagged by Dawn at "My Thoughts on My Life, My World, My Art" to write a six word Memoir...I keep thinking, can life be summed up in just six little words? Can there be something profound to say?

Famous people all over the world have summed life up in quotes for ages so inside of me, there must be a quote; a budding memoir just waiting to bloom into a beautiful eleoquent string of words...I can only think of spring right now and how life begins anew each year around this time; giving us new hopes, new dreams, a brighter outlook. My life has been about extreme change and new growth over the last year so with these all thoughts in mind I came up with:


"Life; dig deep, bud, grow, bloom"




1 comment:

ingeniouslycreative said...

I just love your Etsy shop!!!! I will have to heart it when I get back on, I think your art is absolutely lovely!!! xoxo Carol