Monday, February 25, 2008

You Make My Day Award

I was given the "You Make My Day" award from Susan who has the blogspot, "A Walk in the Park." What an honor to receive such a nice award from a new blogger friend.

I just have to share with you what she wrote: You truly “Make My Day” – with each and every entry you make. I am inspired by your blog. I look forward to visiting you on a regular basis and being a part of your talented and creative life. Thank you for sharing your world. What delightful words; to think I inspired her really makes my day. Thank you Susan for the tremendous award. I do love visiting your blog and reading about your fun adventures. You are an inspiration to me as well.

I am supposed to pass this award along to another 10 fellow bloggers, but honestly, I don't know 10 bloggers just yet. With that said, I will pass it along to a blogger that I appreciate very much,
Patti at 7 Rose Petal Path. She has been outstanding and wonderful in so many brilliant ways. I can't thank her enough for all the pinches and prods she gives to the other artists along the way towards creativity. She's been a gem and I'm very glad to have met her through the Paper Whimsy group at Yahoo. Thank you Patti for your wonderful sense of humor and for being such a creative inspiration to me.

1 comment:

Sabii Wabii said...

Well, Thank you for the tag post...It is hard to think up seven random things!
By the way the dragonfly is wonderful and now posted...take a look.
Blessings,
Terisa