Monday, February 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Play Tag Here for an ATC

I've been tagged by Sabii Wabii who by the way has quite a post of her tagging at her Running With Scissors blogspot. Well it's the first time I've been tagged on a blog so I've been debating the logistics of a tagging and how best to post all the delicious information about myself that would even slightly interest you in the process.

In this tagging, I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself, some random and some weird....What can I say, life is full of surprises and I haven't played tag since my brothers and I were a whole lot younger, it might be fun.

So do I create a list for you or do I just create a paragraph and add commas in between each of the seven random/wierd things I think you should learn about me...hmmm, "How do I count thee, let me list the ways."

1. I write poetry; poems of love, passion, joys, loneliness and longing; poems of nature, ocean, dreams...when it filters into my life, I write until it leaves and I am left sitting at the art table with new found peace and joy in my heart, ready to get back to work on another project.
2. I love collecting vintage purses, vintage buttons, vintage bears, and oddly enough, rolling pins.
3. I'm into genealogy; researching, writing, and reading about my family history as well as collecting old family photographs.

This is getting more difficult. What else is there?

4. I take hundreds of pictures; always looking for just the right one to turn into a digital scrapbook paper or to frame and put on my wall.

5. I get these creative urges that nag at my core until I satisfiy them by creating what my inner-self is pressing me to produce.
6. I can't go a day without calling my mom; after all, she's my best friend.
7. I love the ocean; I can't go long without seeing, feeling and hearing the waves and the wind.

Whew, I'm glad that's over. Now I'm supposed to tag seven others. But since I'm a bit uncomfortable with the idea, I thought, "Does it matter who or how I tag them?"


Here's what I've decided to do for a tagging.

For the first seven people that comment on my "Tagging Post," I will send you an ATC of the 'Tag Holding Teddy Bears' pictured here. Sorry, little bear not included, but I'll include your tag number with your ATC.

I'm so glad you've all stopped by.
Now Get Ready, Get Set, GO!
Tag - Your It!

Who will be the first seven bloggers to "tag" in with a comment to receive an ATC?

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Angelina, I like your take on tagging. As you probably know by now, I was tagged this weekend, and proceeded in the prescribed fashion. It was fun, but I now understand if others don't participate, as it can be a bit daunting. That being said, I definitely want to be "tagged" in your own special way. I love your blog and I think the facts you listed are sweet and interesting. Thanks for everything.
Susan K.

Heather Robinson said...

I just love the fact that you call your Mom every day because she's your best friend. I'd love to tag you back by sending you an atc. If you don't mind sending me your snail mail address via my personal email (on my blog)....lovely idea by the way!

ByLightOfMoon said...

Angelina,
You do have a very enchanting blog and I am honored to have been told of your tagging game. I would elaborate but I may have to save it for my posting, smiles, ByLightOfMoon/Cyndi

Sabii Wabii said...

WEll I don't know if this is playing fair but I'd LOVE another piece of art from you!
Have a great day........
Terisa

Dawn said...

Hi How cool is this lol.
I loved your list of 7 and share a couple of your interests/loves. The ocean, genealogy (back to 1740 with husbands family, not so far with mine)like the fact you collect rolling pins,now that is unique.
So your tagging idea is one I think I will use in the future - way cool as I said....xxxx

Sister Josephine said...

Hi Angelina, We have been so busy, when will we ever find time to visit, miss you lots and the great times we shared, you blog site and your business site are doing so well.
Love you always
JoMarie