Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Congratulations to the "Pay it Forward" Winners


The day presented itself with plenty of sunshine and warm air which was truly wonderful considering our weather has been a little on the cold side. It was nice to just sit in the sun for a while and watch the dogs sun themselves in the grass. Well, warmth breeds creativity so I came in the house thinking about spring and the Pay it Forward Winners...what could I offer as my little gift and in turn would let them each know how wonderful the day was here in the Pacific Northwest. Dragonflies came to mind and having recently seen a segment on the DIY Network's Jewelry Making (episode DJKM-611), with guest Vicky Star, I decided that I would give it try and see if I could create some of my own. When my son-in-law saw my little creations he asked if I'd make another one for him to give to his sister who collects dragonflies. So after creating the others, I made the Heart Dragonfly thinking he might like to give it to her for Valentine's Day.

Congratulations to
Ladybug,
Rowan Willow and
Sabii Wabii.
I'll be sending out a dragonfly to each of you later this week. Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on the Pay it Forward.
Wishing you a creative day,
Angelina

7 comments:

ladybug said...

did I mention that I collect dragonflies? You are such an angel!
I can't wait! I have the perfect place for this little gem to welcome spring into my every day.

Blessings to you!

(ps...your gift is done too! and I'll try to get it in the mail to you either tomorrow or Friday)

ladybug said...

I think I messed up when I tried to post just a moment ago (due to the fact that I'm dancing around my living room with joy about my newest dragonfly to my collection.

I LOVE dragonflies! Just LOVE em!

Thank you for your generosity, for sharing your art, and for introducing me to Pay it forward.

I've gotten my gifts done now too, and they should be in the mail by Friday ;)

Blessings!

Angie(quillysilly) said...

These are beautiful!! They must really sparkle in the sunlight! Congrat's to your winners too! I am off to snoop around your blog! See you again soon....Angie

Marilyn said...

Angelina
I love, love, love dragonflies. You have done these so beautifully.

Sabii Wabii said...

YEAH!!!!! I can't wait to get it!!! Did I send my address yet? If not drop me an e-mail.
I too collect frogs and dragonfly's!
Blessings,
Terisa
sabiiwabii@aol.com

Rowan Willow said...

My little dragonfly fluttered quickly and arrived here today! I LUV him, he's flown all over my house too. I keep moving him for fear my lil gnomes and fairy will Break his little wings. He will find a good spot soon and rest there for awhile. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! My heart is overflowing with all the kindness from my new friends, like you (I won 4 of the giveaways too). I Am SOO lucky, not just for all my won treasures but for the new friendships and inspiration from all these magnificent artists and their blogs.

Take care,
Rowan Willow (artist/alter ego)
aka Tiffany

Ellie's blog said...

They are absolutely stunning. You are a clever creator.
I did also love your pink heart and could almost see the acceptance (sparkly eyes - yet shyly saying 'it's all pink!)


Ellie