Thursday, February 14, 2008

And the Winners Are.....

First I really want to thank Lisa Oceandreamer for creating and holding such an awesome event. I have had such a wonderful time going to all the blogs and seeing how creative everyone is. Every one has so many ideas and so many different things they are doing in their lives. Thank you Lisa for introducing me to so many bloggers and truly artistic people.

So after I hit 100 people, I really felt I needed to add a second prize to my drawing. The winners are:

altered melissa said...
great prize add me please and stop by mine if not alreadymelissa
08 February, 2008 10:31

Courtney said...
How Gorgeous! Please count me in!I would love for you to stop by my website and enter for a free pair of sterling silver, ornate Bali beads and Korean jade earrings i’ve made.http://courtneydesigns.ie/blog/index.phpinfo@courtneydesigns.iepeace, light & loveCourtney/ Dublin, Ireland
09 February, 2008 14:48

Congratulations to you both and thank you for stopping by Angelina's Trinkets and entering the One World One Heart drawing.

I'll be contacting you both by email for your mailing addresses.

Angelina

3 comments:

altered melissa said...

YIPPEE!!! Doing the happy dance!!! She is GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much!!
Melissa
alterediva@verizon.net

Susan said...

I was given the “You Make My Day” award by a fellow blogger and would now like to pass it on to you.

You truly “Make My Day” – with each and every entry you make. I am inspired by your blog. I look forward to visiting you on a regular basis and being a part of your talented and creative life. Thank you for sharing your world.

The rules for the "You Make My Day" award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

Thanks again,
Susan K.

Angela said...

Congradulations to your winners! I'm glad that you participated in this event! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful work!
*HUGS*